1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Labor Union or protests of any kind is not allowed

Discussion in 'Qatar' started by Rolita Pungyan, May 17, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    In Qatar,Labor Union or protests of any kind is not allowed. Twelve Sri Lankan expats got blacklisted and deported for staging a protest following the fire incident at Al Sailiya.Guys what are your Thoughts?

For me There are ways to ask for their rights, but instead of using them, they decided to break the law...
    Nothing justify breaking the law. I MUST obey the laws regardless of what I think of their policies. Im not in my own country only way to do is respect their laws and policies and find solutions or way to ask my rights...

2. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Once an incident of protest will succeed then another group will follow. I don't also want protest to be encouraged as a way to wave your rights I think there are proper ways and places to do that not by protest. Protest can pose different risks to the society, community and to the whole country even it can lead to destabilisation of one's government if worsened.

3. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    Yes it's not healthy to do the protest and to settle this in a closed door meeting with concerned personnel is much way better.

4. George M Thuku

George M Thuku
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    To emphasize on that the ideology of using protest to solve problem is not a wise solution and way to settle disputes, let's not expatriates imitate inappropriate habit in essence to be heard, the're strategies to be followed and any complain should be taken to superiors' for them to be solved out.