1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Day of School

Discussion in 'Schools' started by Rolita Pungyan, Jun 2, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    My Little man starts school next week. He's going full time from day one. The thing is he is one of the young ones and still falls asleep everyday at home! I'm so worried how he'll cope. I have a whole mixed bag of emotions and worries.. your thoughts??
    WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERIENCE GUYS WITH YOUR KIDS "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL"?

suhair hassan likes this.
  2. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    I once brought my younger sister to school on her first day of the class and you know what I didn't leave the classroom and missed my classes because when I attempted to go she cried out loud. It was the same for the next 3 days then eventually she got used to it.

If you are a full time mom, I think assuring your kiddo that you are just around whenever he needs you will make him feel he's not alone. Then eventually he'll get new set of friends and school is fun for him later on.

suhair hassan likes this.
  3. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
  4. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    It's normal for mommies to feel that way. Sending your kid to school means a little adjustment to you as mom and little to your child dealing with a new environment. But the good thing is that end would not end that way because your child when get used to his school routines he will have fun and you as mommy will have more time for household issues and personal issues to solve.

5. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    yes ur right Darling.. As I can see that they find it hard to let go of us as mothers. Them going to school for the first time is their first step of independence. For me its a really trying time. If only my babies know, I find it harder then they do. But, as moms, we must be stronger always.I will really miss our times together . I am finding it hard to drop them off at kindy as it is now! well just have to toughen up and hope for the best in them and in me. I leave it to the Good Lord to show us through our troubles and worries and trust He will get us through..