1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using Autolikes in Facebook

Discussion in 'Quizzes & Games' started by Rolita Pungyan, Jun 21, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Using Autolikes in Facebook..One of Facebook's biggest flaws is the inevitable existence and operation of auto likes on Facebook. These are softwares, websites or Facebook apps that make it possible for Facebook users to have their fan pages, profiles, photos, or even statuses to receive hundreds or thousands of fake likes within seconds. These bogus tactics can be easily used to cheat in contests like online voting on facebook through like count..
    and this tactics made you are ridiculously and fooling yourself.and not being fair to anybody especially when its use in facebook contest..
    Your thoughts??

2. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    These people cheating for this kind of contest are desperate to win. Some of them paid these autolikes online to win the contest. It happened before and somebody actually won because of this. I joined a certain contest where the most number of likes will win. I was only amazed that the winners got thousand of likes, while I struggled to get even 50 likes. I was thinking perhaps he has so many friends, invited friends to get the vote/like. Then one day again I joined another contest with the same structure and there was top runner who was disqualified because of autolikes.

We have our ways to win the contest, but it's in our conscience that will run after us if we deserve the win.

3. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    yes ur right...they want an easy money and no effort..and I strongly discourage people in using auto likes in facebook or else they will soon get their account ruined or get their self labeled a hopeless loser.

4. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    The organizing body of such kind of contest are aware of this and they are taking pre-cautionary action. I believe they are more careful nowadays and haven't you noticed, it was very popular before but now no more.

5. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    yes @Bonjiek Dakoykoy ive notice that no more based on like contest and nowadays contest inf FB they use a random entry picker tool,they have such a tool in their database system to make it easy to select a winner but they have to filter the entries, and give an extra chance to win to those who have shared the contest with their friends and i think by these practices will ensure that don’t have entrants complaining about choosing a winner unfairly..

6. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    Are there softwares also for auto-share? or auto-profile maker? I wonder.

7. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    only i know software for auto likes..i have no idea for auto share or auto profile maker..There a going to be a lot of smart people around social media in the coming days who I am sure will remind them that theres something wrong about the contest and to the social media that engaging contest they should think that the most important thing they can do is improve or at least maintain the user experience who love to know what has worked and what hasn’t for their contest..

8. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Source:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0OYQogmuk...APiNw/s1600/278519558175564542_nwIsVzjs_c.jpg

Autolikes can drag down your reputation or even block your facebook account. And lets be aware of this:

The moment you allow apps to they already got All access to your account.
    They can post/like/comment as your account anywhere anytime even if you are not using the Facebook for long time.
    They may read your personal messages, and may post irrelevant post as you.
    Since lots of lots of people already have that permission, like millions.
    Now this application use all those people’s Facebook account to like your content, no matter who they are. In fact, your account may be use to like another country’s content and you don’t know.
    These apps may post ads of something on every friend’s timeline or even message them frequently.

o[​IMG]

9. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    And I am thankful that Qatar forum Organizing such competition not based on likes but based on how active and Never thought organizing a contest like this could bring a lot of benefits..and matter most is there no space for the cheater to join here.its because they will not wasting their time..

10. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Yes I agree with you Rolita...in this contest people who participated actively in the forum are noted by the points they earned so even we get points too if we receive likes by someone in the forum but the weight of the points goes to those who really posted constantly and those who spends their time in the forum

Rolita Pungyan likes this.
  11. QatarForumfan

QatarForumfan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Yes, you are all doing a great job here

12. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
  13. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Yes your right @Darling just continue what we started,sharing our beliefs and opinion the best that we can do for the benefit of all..

14. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    It's fair enough how much effort you give to win a contest. An honest effort. Most of the contests recently are based on electronic raffle, like this forum the quality of your posts, and those being judged by the organizing committee.

15. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    @Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Yes this forum I must say that's not only about competition about the prize above all it bring us member together to learn, to be entertained and to be inspired to each other.

Bonjiek Dakoykoy likes this.