1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should you pluck your gray hair?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Bonjiek Dakoykoy, Jul 12, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    Maybe all of us have heard that when you pull out gray hairs they won’t grow back or that plucking one would cause more to take its place.

Plucking a gray hair will only get you a new gray hair in its place because there is only one hair that is able to grow per follicle. Your surrounding hairs will not turn white until their own follicles' pigment cells die.

So, are you still afraid or avoiding pulling out your gray hair?

2. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    I just let the gray hair to stay on my head because even if i pull them one by one my observation is they still grow and grow. We can just cover them by coloring our hair temporarily and for about 3 to 4 months they will become visible again so I think let's just accept that when we get older and proned to stress that's just normal as humans on earth so let's just accept that gray hair is part of our journey here on earth.

3. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    Gray hair is one of unavoidable things in our life as we get older. As of me, I enjoy if someone is pulling out my gray hair because it helps me fall asleep. :D

4. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Since landed in Gulf, started loosing look of a youth as all my hair turned grey. Now every 3 weeks it fades and the only way is to color hair.

5. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    Can we avoid getting more gray hair? or even stop them from developing?

6. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Plucking a gray hair will only get you a new gray hair in its place because there is only one hair that is able to grow per follicle. Your surrounding hairs will not turn white until their own follicles' pigment cells die.