1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Memorable Experience in Qatar

Discussion in 'Living in Qatar' started by Bonjiek Dakoykoy, May 30, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    For sure everyone has their story to tell with their experiences in Qatar, either it's a bad or a good one.

I had a bad experience in Qatar when I have to have my medical exam done 3 times. I thought I would be deported because of this but the good experience was that I made it through the strict medical requirements and finally had my working permit.

Care to share? :)

Gaurav Dihnsa likes this.
  2. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    One of my most memories to treasured is having friend other nationality. She's Indian national and we like each other from the moment we met.who works in a grocery store beside our accommodation.
    We still struggle with the language a bit but that doesn’t seem to matter.
    Every two days I go to their shop for grocery And every day she saves smile and greet my kids..
    She is an amazing lady whom I adore.she is hardworking and perseverance..and now I've been in Qatar for almost 7 years I've learn even if you go to many different places and even if you don’t make a huge effort to learn the languages of the people whose country you stay, simply seeing street signs and restaurant menus teaches you a part of the local language. Finding friends even different nationality,hearing a language spoken around you gives you a feel for the rhythm of it and you feel more at home around it.

Gaurav Dihnsa likes this.