1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the effect after you had accepted a job interview through online by a SCAMMER

Discussion in 'Qatar Forum News' started by Darling, Jul 15, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Guys I am worried if there is an effect of telling an interviewer that he is scammer because of the way he gives his promises just like a very good offer but in return I have to pay for 200$ dollars in order to pursue the job he offers to me. He knows my email add and yahoo messenger now and I told him I will never entertain him anymore because I know his bad intentions. Can he be harmful to my yahoo account or not.

2. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    In this country is we are much safer on cyber technology and don't think so any harm is going to happen to you.

3. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    If you encounter this situation next time just tell him you're not interested. As long as you didn't give your password and other personal information there's nothing to worry. The only effect is he will stop bothering you because you are fully aware of what he is after for.

4. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Thanks guys this info is sufficient. I had already deleted the person contact details and ignored him from my yahoomessenger so he can't bother me anymore.

5. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    You did a good thing to stay on a safer side.