1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qatar weather not safe for children

Discussion in 'Weather Forecast' started by Darling, Jun 7, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    We were out yesterday from 10 past in the morning to go to church. I found out my son is getting weak while we were on travel. We returned home at around almost 4 pm and my son's nose was bleeding and he's getting weaker. I put a wet cloth on his forehead till the bleeding stops. Folks is this normal did your kids experience the same too?

2. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Nosebleed is very common during the summer season as the dry weather dries up the nasal cavity.and normally during summer season my Kids suffering nose bleeding.one causing is exposed to the sun for long hours..
    When your nose bleeds, follow these simple steps:
    1.Pinch all the soft parts of the nose together between your thumb and index finger.
    2.Press firmly toward the face - compressing the pinched parts of the nose against the bones of the face.
    3.Lean forward slightly with the head tilted forward. Leaning back or tilting the head back allows the blood to run back into your sinuses and throat and can cause gagging or inhaling the blood.
    4.Hold the nose for at least five minutes. Repeat as necessary until the nose has stopped bleeding.
    5.Sit quietly, keeping the head higher than the level of the heart. Do not lay flat or put your head between your legs.
    6.Apply ice (wrapped in a towel) to nose and cheeks.
    For more info, click on this link: http://www.medicinenet.com/nosebleed/page2.htm

3. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Thanks Rolita these are very helpful tips

4. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married