1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Health Alert on summer season

Discussion in 'Health' started by Darling, Jul 1, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    I just find out that due to the intense heat brought about the summer weather, many are prone to colds and coughs. How can we get rid of these without going to go to the doctor?

2. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    Lucky me I never get colds and coughs so far yet this summer. Maybe because of my lifestyle and healthy diet. Aside from taking multivitamins daily, every morning and night I always make sure I have a glass of lukewarm water with lemon, drink plenty of water during the day (I am not fasting), and sleep early. Avoid eating too much of sweets as it will lead to your throat irritation.

3. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Well said

4. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    I want to share our families cold and cough fighter. Apple Cider Vinegar and raw honey. Although this is not best for others but it seems to have drastically reduced the number of colds in our family.We mix a teaspoon of raw (uncooked/heated- so as not to destroy enzymes) honey with a very small amount of water, to get it to dissolve. When it is all liquid, we add about two teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar.

Bonjiek Dakoykoy likes this.