1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Medical Center temporarily closed...

Discussion in 'Clinics' started by Rolita Pungyan, Jun 17, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Future Medical Center abruptly shut yesterday morning, and it is unclear when it will reopen.
    The remaining on-site staff refused to say why the clinic was closed, although one said it related to defective machinery.Through a window, a cleaner could be seen scrubbing furniture in a hallway while wearing a surgical mask.Officials at the Doha HealthCare Group, which owns the clinic, declined to discuss why it was closed..
    But in my opinion but if the reason is about the cleanliness its good that the municipality of health will be stricth because they have a duty to ensure that high standards of environmental cleanliness are being met and maintained. Service users rightly expect that their stay in clinic will be as safe and comfortable as possible with clean room, tidy furnishings and clean linen. High standards of environmental cleanliness are particularly important..
    Thoughts...

2. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    My opinion in this regard is that it's better not to divulge any information about the reason of temporary closure to free the public from being panic. If sanitizing, cleaning things inside the clinic is only the reason, reopening will be forecasted. But whatever reason, it's still for sure for the benefit of both parties, the public and the institution.

3. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Its managed by Apollo group, I don't think they are bad. Doctors are good, dont know what it the reason behind shutting Future Dental. did they by mistake extracted number of teeeth.....