1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fingerprint failed: a ground for deportation?

Discussion in 'Working in Qatar' started by Bonjiek Dakoykoy, Jun 13, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    Have you heard someone was deported because the scanner won't read his fingerprints after number of attempts?

2. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    My friend faced this problem but after She cleaned her hands with hygiene and tried it worked out.she went to a dermatologist . i really dont know what they give to her.but she also got a letter from the dermatologist doctor about her problem..and I don't know if someone deported if someone failed many times in finger printing..

3. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    In my opinion this is not a communicable disease so I think there is no reason to deport someone for having this kind of medical condition. My office mate who is first timer in working abroad also had many sleepless nights because of this problem He had done it 3 times and he bought ointment or something to apply on his fingers every night. Finally he did it.

4. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    To be fit to work, one has to clear medical and finger printing. On grounds of passing both the test only Resident Permit is stamped and one can work in Qatar. Someone in my contact also brought me this news about finger print fail and that person had to leave the country.