1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any upcoming events?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mohamed, Apr 21, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Mohamed

Mohamed
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Any events for this weekend in Doha, such as beach parties ?

2. admin

admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Relationship:
    Single
    QatarForumfan and Tanweer Tariq. like this.
  3. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    DISNEY ON ICE: PRINCESSES AND HEROES
    27 MAY - 30 MAY

VENUE:QATAR NATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER

[​IMG]
    QATAR NATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER
    Show Timings: 27 May: 19:00 28 May: 15:30; 19:30 29 May 15:00; 19:00 30 May: 11:00; 15:00; 19:00

For ticket information please visit:https://tickets.virginmegastore.me/index.php?event_id=2941

4. Ankit Agarwal

Ankit Agarwal
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    ABOUT THE EVENT
    Akcent- Pronounced as- Accent, Often mistaken as Ak-cent. Adrian Claudiu Sîna started the group in 1999. At the time, it consisted of him and his female counterpart, Ramona Barta.
    In 2009, Adrian Sina also produced the True Believers album, and it has been one of Akcents most successful to date. The album included the hits That's My Name, Stay with Me, Lover's Cry, and Tears. Also in 2009 Akcent was nominated & won the Balkan Music Awards for Best Duet/Group. Because of the success of That’s My Name, the song along with Stay with me; was released through U.S. record label Ultra Records, Warner Music Group in Scandinavia, Italy, Greece and more. The single was also included on the Just Dance: Vol 3 compilation album released by The Island Def Jam Music Group in 2010. So with the multi platinum album True Believers (Akcent album), the band started performing worldwide. Akcent also made a music video for the single Love Stoned filmed in the Sahara Desert.
    In 2011, Akcent signed a recording contract with Robbins Entertainment and in May 2012 My Passion was officially released in the United States. Then came the song Feelings on Fire, which featured Ruxandra Bar and a music video that was filmed with the guys driving sports cars; in Romania, on Transfagarasan. Akcent group member Adrian Sina also became a judge of X Factor (Romania season 1) the same year.

Attached Files: Download all attachments

5. Ankit Agarwal

Ankit Agarwal
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
  6. Ankit Agarwal

Ankit Agarwal
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Maharashtra Mandal Qatar Presents first time in Qatar a live in concert with two legends of Marathi music industry Swapnil bandodkar and Bela shende.Radha Hi bawari....Wajale ki Bara and many more hit songs. A show which you will cherish for long.
    LIVE BAND.png