1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three killed in weekend road accident identified as Egyptian expats

Discussion in 'Qatar News' started by Yusuf Shamim, Jul 13, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Three men who were killed after their vehicle flipped over near the Losail International Circuit on Friday have been identified as Egyptian expats who worked[​IMG] for the Grand Hyatt Hotel[​IMG], Doha

The deceased, who worked as shisha attendants, had been traveling[​IMG] in a minivan that was taking them from their accommodation to the Hotel[​IMG] when it turned over. news.jpg

2. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    That's a terrible news for their families. I hope they will be give financial assistance/insurance.

3. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Hope so, but it all depends on the driver's who speed up their vehicles, knowing that they are putting up life risk for them and their counterparts, who are sitting behind. All Drivers should be given warning not to drive fast and if not done, big penalty/fine should be imposed.

4. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    I think speed limit is 120kph (Al Khor-Doha-Al Khor via express way) then sometimes drivers hit more speed after passing each camera. So better add more cameras.

#4 Bonjiek Dakoykoy, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  5. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Few months back I was in Abu Dhabi and while traveling I noticed on the highways on top of road everywhere they have installed cameras with view on each lane and none of the cars were speeding. Qatar should also do something similar to tackle speeding.