1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No copy and paste of information

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Feedbacks / Bugs' started by Darling, May 17, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Admin can I suggest that copying and pasting of information in this forum should have some ruling like if a member will directly copy a piece of information from any of the site should recognize where it is really coming from like writing below the source of that article. If not all members should use their original way of how to express that idea in order to share in this forum.

2. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    As long as the source didn't come from a site with the same format as QForum.

3. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    In my opinion unless you really understand it, and what Bonjieks said that it didn't come from a site with the same format as QForum.its okay.
    Don't get me wrong, I mean finding other member guidlines and learning from it is essential, but we don't just paste it .but we rewrite our own concepts,own understanding and give opinion about the topic that we are posting..

Bonjiek Dakoykoy likes this.
  4. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    You may copy and paste some information given that you acknowledge the source by mentioning it. Otherwise, your opinion, your own concepts and understanding like Rolita mentioned above, defines who you are. That makes the topic more interesting.

Rolita Pungyan likes this.
  5. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    you got my point bonjiek...please dont get me wrong that i noticed one member copied a piece of information from one source without quoting the source...its just ok to copy and paste but not to the point of word per word because everyone of us need to express the idea we know in our own language and origin