1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illegal Partition on residential houses

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Feedbacks / Bugs' started by Darling, May 31, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    If you have read the news last weekend there was a news about a house caught on fire due to electrical short circuit that linked to illegal partition on residential houses. Now there are authorities on different departments who are tasked to do to check these illegal partitions. My question why are illegal partitions happen?whose responsible for that?

2. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    I think it's the responsibility of the owner of the house. It is his responsibility to check if there are partitions in the house to make sure the safety of his tenants. Illegal partitions in the house happen I think because the owner also allowed it to get additional tenant thus additional rental.

3. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    I am also thinking that owners on the other side don't know about what's going on on their villas for rent probably because they are so busy with their jobs. Usually there are people hired to manage or we call them agents who are tasked to do to represent on their behalf. So maybe the owners need to check with their agents to make sure if there are no illegal partiniong happened with their real and state business.

4. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Limited-income expatriate families and individuals mostly rely on illegally partitioned houses due to his rentals.the authorities should consider first a clear and fair solution before to address the issue of illegal partition; root caused of high rent shall be reviewed and a permanent resolution shall be imposed. Who wanted anyway to live in a small room if they can afford bigger and descent villas? But most expats has no choice and good option in order to save some money for their family back home.

5. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    You're right Rolita. Someone needs to consider the growing year by year rental fees for the houses in Qatar. I also observed that if there is a third party involve in housing rental transaction the more rental fees soar high because of commission they get. If only all tenants can get directly to the owner then maybe price would be reasonable.

6. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    I missed to mention that it is also our responsibility for our safety. If you are not sure with electrical thing, don't do it by yourself to avoid the incident mentioned above. If you smell something like burning trace the origin and immediately call someone who knows better how to fix it. It's summertime and we will be needing more electricity.