1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If Eid falls on the 17th of this month

Discussion in 'Qatar Forum News' started by Darling, Jul 4, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Guys If Eid falls on the 17th of July and it is Friday does it mean that for Private Sectors or company who use to have 3 Eid Holidays can only avail one eid holiday and that is only on Sunday since Friday and Saturday are not holidays but it's just a day-off.

Give your thoughts on this guys.

2. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    According to the news some holidays it seem to lead to have extended weekends.One that may lead to extended weekends Eid al Fitr (July 18-20)

3. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    I heard that Ramadan is expected to end on July 18. If that so, you have Sunday and Monday Eid holidays. But if it falls on 17th of July, I'm afraid you have Saturday and Sunday Eid holidays and that you have to be in your office by Monday.

Do private sectors have 2 days off? I thought only these government companies are having 2 days off. I am not so sure.

GENUINO M. NAKILA likes this.
  4. Saqib Mumtaz

Saqib Mumtaz
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    i was thinking same thing. i hope qatar will give 3 days off with friday and saturday.

5. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    I only have one day off (Friday). Normally, our company, first day of Eid we have no work, 2nd and 3rd day of Eid considered as overtime. I hope first day of Eid will fall Saturday so I can enjoy 2 days off. :) :) :)

6. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Yes some of the Private companies too have two days off which is Friday and Saturday. But if Eid will fall on Friday then only Sunday will become a holiday as the two are regular day off and it's quite sad.:(:(:(