1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Day in School Experience

Discussion in 'Schools' started by Rolita Pungyan, Jun 14, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    BACK To SCHOOL..First day of school.my kindergartener son saying he won’t go to school and this first morning he’s crying, says his stomach hurts, said I’m not going!”i tell him as calmly as i can to eat his cereal or you’ll all be late and he’s going! He eats a spoonful of cereal and promptly vomits on the table . My husband had to leave in the work.i still have lunches to pack and my first grader says he misplaced her new pencils. Whenfinally get everybody to school, my kindergartner clamps onto my leg and won’t let go.lol..Experienced this morning..Gudluck again tommorrow..hoping tommorrow will be ok..
    All I can say being A full time Mother is most fulfilling..I might not be popular right now but very happy and even more when my eldest son whisper in my ear “you are the best mommy ever”.gudnyt Guys..

Bonjiek Dakoykoy likes this.
  2. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    Challenging yet fulfilling. I have a high respect with full time moms. My mom is full housewife and I grew up watching her doing the best that she could for us.

#2 Bonjiek Dakoykoy, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  3. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    For all those working ladies, who leave their kids with household help, if necessary try to give more and more time to your kids, they want you. Household help work for money and they dont give love and caring what mother gives to her kids.

4. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    Time management is what we need. Those parents who are with their children are luckier compared to those parents who need to leave the house for a year or two to work for a brighter future. Always spend time with your kids not because you are free or whenever you have time but because it's your family duty after being away for work.

5. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    But to tackle kids, both husband and wife need to give their time and not to depend on household help, that will help the kid understand his/her parents and stay in safer hands. These days one can hear many stories about household beating up kids, not feeding properly, etc. We love our kids and only giving birth is not all, we have to give our time and energy in up bringing them.