1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback about emgoldex

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Feedbacks / Bugs' started by Darling, May 26, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    its so rampant that many claims that emgoldex has given them lots of money...i dont know if its true or not but whats the purpose of emgoldex?why a member can get rich instantly?can anybody testify?

2. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    I have no idea about Emgoldext but a number of media entities such as television, radio,newspaper etc been writing reports to warn the public to be careful in handling their hard earned money. I dont think it is anyone's intention to tarnish Emgoldex's reputation (if there is really a good reputation). It is just to give people awareness of how businesses actually work, and to give them warning..

3. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    Thanks Rolita...I think the media such as television and other newsreports just give us the warning since apart from many are benefited from emgoldex a scammer or fraud will arise but there was no really evidence yet that emgoldex is totally a pure scam

4. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    I never heard of it until I saw it on television. I know someone who got mad to the media for accusing Emgoldex as another scam. If he is working with them I'm uncertain. But if there are some news about that we better distance ourselves from that before regretting in the end. After all, it's too good to be true that you are getting money as fast as the clock ticks.