1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Effects of not perspiring

Discussion in 'Health' started by Darling, Jun 9, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Darling

Darling
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    What happen to our body if we are not perspiring?Even the summer heat is on and no matter how heavy your physical activities in a day you don't turn out to produce sweat.

2. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    The inability to sweat normally can cause overheating, which can lead to heat stroke a potentially fatal condition.to avoid serious illnesses wear loose clothing and don’t overdress when it’s hot. Stay inside if possible, and take care not to overexert yourself when it’s hot.

3. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    I searched about this and realized that if you don't sweat despite of heavy activities for the whole day, it's a health condition and I'm afraid there's still no specific treatment. To quote,

"No specific treatment exists for anhidrosis, but I would recommend trying acupuncture and hypnosis - both therapies can help with autonomic dysfunction. Beyond that, be careful to prevent your body from overheating: wear loose clothing when it's warm, don't overdress in cold weather, stay indoors on hot days, and be aware of your activity level. You - and the unaffected members of your family - should also learn the symptoms of heat-related illness and what to do if you develop them."