1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you donate by hitting like or share on Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Life' started by Bonjiek Dakoykoy, Jul 16, 2015.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    In Facebook, we see a lot of pitiful pictures or story of someone else especially children with very rare or out of this world sickness. Part of showing this picture is to gain more likes and shares because if you hit like or share Facebook or you are able to give donation or to help that person.

Is it true? Do you believe in this kind of solicitation?

2. Rolita Pungyan

Rolita Pungyan
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    For me it’s a scam and I just get really mad internally. People see something they like, so they click the like button. That’s the whole point of it. Which is cool (IMO) It’s just when pages are set-up using pics of sick kids or dead soldiers or something really tragic all just to get likes. That really annoys me..

3. Bonjiek Dakoykoy

Bonjiek Dakoykoy
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Married
    I personally don't believe this form of solicitation. I just offer prayers when I see such terrible situation. But hitting like or share equals like $1 doesn't make sense. I mean how?

4. Yusuf Shamim

Yusuf Shamim
    Expand Collapse

Relationship:
    Single
    There are many time we see such things on Facebook, like and this will help in donating for some cause, I even don't know how it may work, whose gonna donate and how.